Strat “Vintage-Specs” Neck
Vintage-spec neck with classic 7.25 “fingerboard radius, 21 frets and medium D shaping.
Sanded and fretted ready for painting (2.1 x 1.1mm “Vintage” frets). Vintage single-action trussrod (access at the end of the neck) and milling for F-type saddles (saddle sold separately). Mechanic holes (8.5mm) already set.
Without neck mounting holes and screws.
- 21 vintage frets (2.1 x 1.1mm)
- Fretboard radius: 7.25 “
- US hard rock Maple
- Shaping: Medium D profile
- Width at the saddle: 42mm
- Width at the last fret: 56mm
- Machine head holes: 8.5mm
- Truss rod access at the end of the neck
incl. VAT plus Shipping Costs