Tele “Modern” Neck – unpainted R12″
Tele “Modern” Neck
The “Modern Vintage” necks provide modern playability (12″ fingerboard radius) with a classic look.
The neck is shaped to a comfortable medium D and has the trussrod access on the headstock. The unpainted version of this neck is sanded ready for painting. For perfect adjustability, the “Modern Vintage” necks have a double-action trussrod that works in both directions. In order to enable access to the truss rod from the headstock, both necks have a glued-on rosewood fingerboard.
Completely fretted (Jumbo, 2.7 x 1.1mm), with milling for F-Type saddles (not included) and pre-positioned mechanical holes.
– US hard rock maple with rosewood fingerboard
– 21 jumbo frets (2.7 x 1.1mm)
– 42mm saddle width
– 56mm width at the last fret
– 8.5mm machine head holes
– 12 inch fingerboard radius
– Shaping: Medium D profile
– Trussrod access on the headstock side
incl. VAT plus Shipping Costs