Strat “Vintage” Neck – Big Head – Unpainted
“Vintage” Neck / ST-Shape / Unpainted / Big Head
Vintage correct neck for ST-shape guitars with a large headstock as known from the 70s. Vintage-spec neck with a classic 7.25 “fingerboard radius, 21 frets and medium D shaping.
Sanded and fretted ready for painting (2.1 x 1.1mm “Vintage” frets). Vintage single-action truss rod (access at the end of the neck) and milling for F-type saddles. Mechanic bores (8.5mm) already available.
Without neck mounting holes and screws.
- 21 vintage spaghetti frets (2.1 x 1.1 mm)
- Fretboard radius: 7.25 “
- US hard rock Maple
- Shaping: Medium D-profile
- Width at the saddle: 42mm
- Width at the last fret: 56mm
- Machine head holes: 8.5mm
- Trussrod access at the end of the neck
incl. VAT plus Shipping Costs