Extended neck for Strat-Shape instruments with 22 frets and 12 “fingerboard radius.
Completely clear lacquered, trussrod access at the end of the neck. Vintage single-action trussrod (access at the end of the neck) and milling for F-type saddles (saddle sold separately). Tuner-holes (8.5mm) already set. Without neck mounting holes and screws.
- 22 jumbo frets (2.7 x 1.1mm)
- Fretboard radius: 12 “
- US hard rock maple with Rosewood Fretboard
- Shaping: Medium D profile
- Width at the saddle: 42mm
- Width at the last fret: 56mm
- Machine head holes: 8.5mm
- Truss rod access at the end of the neck